Well, for starters:
- Baby Z's room would not be painted
- The chair rail would not be up
- I would only have 5 baby outfits
- I would not have 100+ outfits to wash and put away
- I wouldn't have had them all put away right now
- Baby's closet would still be a mess
- The changing table would still be in disarray
- The crib sheet would not be on, ready to welcome Baby Z
- I would not have 20 people praying this Baby doesn't come on a Saturday (while Drew is 2 hours away, from 4am-8pm)
- I would not have had money for a car seat
- I would have had cereal for dinner Saturday night
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
The LORD is good, and He give me good things, like amazing friends who pray for us, and generously give, and come over and help when I am overwhelmed.
I wish you could have heard my friend Jen sing in church yesterday, but you will just have to get by with the words:
How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
In a believer's ear!
It soothes his sorrow, heals his wounds,
And drives away his fear.
1 comment:
We are looking forward to hearing about Baby Z's arrival and are praying for a safe delivery. Only weeks to go!!!!
Post a Comment