Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
1.24.2008
Pictures!
Ok, someday I will get some real ones on the blog... some time after I get more than 5 hours of sleep in 3 days... but for now: PICTURES!
Love the pictures on facebook! What a sweet little face he has. We were praying for you Wednesday morning and are so glad everything went well. Did you get your car seat back in time? :-) Anyway, M and I both wish you well and look forward to chatting soon! In the meantime, we'll be praying you get some much-deserved rest!
HOW WONDERFUL!! he is such a cutie! the mcLeans rejoice with you & look forward to a trip over the mtns. soon to meet him. congratulations zetterholms! love, matt & taryn
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm hoping to get rid of my snottiness so i can come over!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm hoping to get rid of my snottiness so i can come over!
Love the pictures on facebook! What a sweet little face he has. We were praying for you Wednesday morning and are so glad everything went well. Did you get your car seat back in time? :-) Anyway, M and I both wish you well and look forward to chatting soon! In the meantime, we'll be praying you get some much-deserved rest!
He's adorable! What a precious guy. Happy late birthday to his dad too.
:) R, M, B & K
P.S. We like the name. Will he go by Ben?
HOW WONDERFUL!! he is such a cutie! the mcLeans rejoice with you & look forward to a trip over the mtns. soon to meet him. congratulations zetterholms!
love, matt & taryn
I really liked the name before, but now that I've heard the explanation I like it even more! Congratulations!
Jennifer
This is awesome!! Congratulations you guys!! You have a precious, precious little boy. :D
Blessings!!
Post a Comment