1.17.2008

The Baby Room

Well, it has been "finished" for a few days. Although, we did add the little bookshelf and lamp last night. The chair is a place holder, we have yet to pick out a rocker/recliner. That will come with time. :) And I know it is lacking wall decor and curtains, but we are still holding out hope that the house will sell, so we don't want to do too much. :-P

Thank you again Josh & Missy, Rachel and especially Andrew who did all the work.
The little bucket on the floor are all the board books. This is looking from the doorway.

And here is the amazing consignment shop changing table that Missy found me. There are buckets for onesies, clothes, burp clothes/blankets, diapers, ointments and socks/hats/misc!

OK, blogger hates me... so check back soon for a picture of the crib. :) Another great (read: cheap) find!
L

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful!!! What a great baby room, Leah - thank you for sharing the pics!

Rachelle said...

Do you really want to move? It is a beautiful room. Our kids have had very little in the way of kid things...mainly pictures on the wall and their banks. But I insisted Kyri get girl bedding for the crib which I found at a yard sale.-rlr

Chad, Joanna and Emmie said...

May I suggest a lazyboy chaise rocker/recliner. You can curl up and get comfortable if the only thing that will keep baby quiet at 2 am is you holding him. =o)

Elisa said...

I love the room! Very cute for a little boy :-) I'm still waiting for my rocker too.

Anonymous said...

Leah, you are so welcome. I am reading this a bit late...as Ben is here now! YAY! But, I love the room and he will love it too.