Well, I had a few contractions this morning (1-6am) and was just starting to get my hopes up when they disappeared. So, today Drew and I were just two blurry-eyed people going about our daily business.
To fill up my day I decided to do a few errands. Grab some milk, eggs, medicine for the dog etc. Nothing huge, just busyness. It all started with the grocery store... I was pulling into the parking lot and... my faithful, amazing, Honda died on me... thankfully I just turned it off and on again and it ran fine.
I continued on, and heading home I was coming off the highway and merging onto a 6 lane road when... it happened again. :( Thankfully the guy behind me slowed down in time, but it is not my favorite experience... so I called the mechanic and poor Cord is sitting there waiting for some wonderful person to figure out what is wrong. (So far they can't figure it out).
Meanwhile we are still waiting for Baby Z, although the doctor said today it could be any time. Hopefully we will get our car back with the car seat before Baby arrives...
1 comment:
Congratulations on Benjamin's birth!! We are so pleased for you all. Hope all are well and healthy.
Post a Comment