I am ready for Baby to be here.
OK, so my bag is not packed and in the car, but that should happen tonight.
The crib is ready.
The changing table stocked.
Car seat installed.
Childbirth class complete.
Laundry all folded.
BABY IS THE ONLY THING MISSING.
I am 37 weeks 4 days. And I figure the sooner it all happens the less he will weight... isn't that a good thing? It doesn't help that my doctor told me today, "I am on call today, Saturday & Sunday... maybe I will see you!" It does nothing for my resolve to be patient and wait (which there really isn't much of) to know that she thinks I could go any time! Andrew will be gone Friday night-Saturday night, so pray Baby doesn't come then... but anytime after 8pm Saturday works for me! Let's just get this show on the road!
5 comments:
The 20th has a nice ring to it. I well-remember that "I'm so ready" feeling.-rlr
yeah the baby!
Enjoy being all prepared. Once Baby is out, you will never have it all together again! :) Ok, maybe it is not quite that bad, but do take advantage of these last few days when you only have yourself and Drew to be responsible for. We look forward to hearing the big news!... -c
Keep your chin up, Leah. Oh, and if you have a second or two, do the basic artsy thing and post a pic of the nursery. I'd love to see it! :-)
Hang in there! Enjoy these last few days/weeks, even amidst aches and pains. :) That baby will come when he's good and ready. Can't wait to hear the good news though!
~jenna
Post a Comment