Too bad we can't understand what he is talking about...
Ramesh Krishnan, a senior staff engineer at ATK, said the demand for complicated, ever-more-exact virtual models and the need to solve increasingly complex physics problems require ever-smarter electronic brains. "We believe Linux Networx has the proven expertise in application tuning and system design we need to meet these sophisticated computational and visualization demands," he said.
You can read the whole article in the Salt Lake Tribune here.
L
P.S. I think it is funny that they quoted the phrase "ever-smarter electronic brains" I can hear my dad saying it now... :)
4 comments:
What does it say about me, the little English major masquerading as a techy, that I actually understood this article?! Ah!! I think I need a year long nap to cure me...lol.
haha! you should read the whole article. leah sounded like a 7th grader when she was reading it, stopping every few words to sound something out. my dad can't talk like that when he's at home since the closest thing he has to a super computer at home is a 5 year old dell... so he has to get it out somehow.
whoa! i have to take a nap!
I think it's funny that I just read an entire paragraph of text and the only word I understood was "brain" and considering the context, I may not have actually understood that either :-P
Post a Comment