5.28.2006

I've Been Tagged...

Ok, for Amy. :) Sorry it has taken me so long:

1. I Hate The Word MOIST. It just sounds nasty. I don't like to use it, and it makes me cringe when other people do.

2. I Clean to Relieve Stress. So right now, I am not stressed so my house is messy... (although most people wouldn't label it messy.) I hate clutter also. I like things clean, but the more stressed I am the more clean my house is. In college, my room was always pristine. :)

3. I Do NOT Like Words That Begin With The Letter "P." Purse, pleasure, persuasion. Ick, ick ick. I don't like them, don't use them and don't like it when other people do.

4. I am a Car Freak. I don't know another way to describe it. I inherited it, first of all, from my dad & second because my first car demanded it. I must have the radio off, and the ac/heat off before the car is turned off because "it drains the battery if you don't" (I can hear my dad saying) I also try and never use my breaks more than necessary. I can still hear my dad when driving down the canyon, "Now Leah, adjust your speed so that you can just take your foot off the gas to slow the car down, don't use the breaks and don't go above 2 1/2 rpm." It didn't help that my first car was an OLD jeep that was pathetic and needed every little bit of help it could get, so it all mattered. And I haven't grown out if it.

5. Don't Steal My Food!! It really really bugs me when people take food off my plate. If you ask, I will be more than willing to share, but DO NOT TAKE IT WITHOUT ASKING. It has been rumored that I have stabbed people with a fork and dumped a glass of water on people for taking food off of my plate without asking...

6. I LOVE shopping for Toothbrushes! And for toothbrushes only. I hate buying clothes and trying things on, but I love looking for toothbrushes... it drives Drew nuts. :) I could look for hours. I also like shopping for most personal hygiene items, but everything else I despise.

So there you go. Now you know all of my weird habits... or at least enough to scare you. :)

L

3 comments:

Meredith said...

That's awesome Leah,
I feel like I know you a little bit better now. The pictures of your house that Ryan had on his blog look great. I can't wait to see it in person when I come out there.
Have a great Memorial Day!!!!

AMY said...

hey, me too! one of my favorite isles at the grocery store is the face soap isle. i love to look at new soaps and shampoos. pete hates it because he doesn't see the difference, he says, "just pick any one, they're all the same" but you and i know that's not true! have a great day.

Sarah said...

i completely agree with you and the "don't take my food." for me though, it's drinks. gross. i don't want your spit in there, get your own! the drink always seems to taste different once someone took a drink out of it.