5.25.2006

Tour Continued...

Well, I am sorry it has taken so long... I am not sure what I have been doing, but it probably doesn't even qualify as an excuse let alone a reason. :) They are putting on the roof tomorrow, so then it will really look like a house... anyway, on with the tour...

Let us head up the stairs (between the living room at the front of the house and the family room at the back), my brother wants to use the area at the back, under the landing, as a doggy house, I told him that as long as he is willing to crawl in when the dog messes in there that it is fine with me... he let go of his doggy-house dream rather quickly:


So, here we are at the top of the stairs looking back down:


If you turn to the left, you look out the front of the house, there is a little landing, with a window to the front and a 2-story foyer. There is a bedroom to the left, and one to the right, we are debating whether or not to replace the 2x4 with a real railing, the 2x4 has a nice rustic appeal:


If you come up the stairs and look straight ahead you will see a great abyss. But hopefully tomorrow there will be a hallway to a 2nd bathroom and the bonus room... but until then, we are not allowed to have anyone remotely suicidal on the 2nd floor:


And if you turn to the right, you walk into the Master Bedroom (no there won't be a fireplace) and to the left there will be a closet and bathroom, but it not interesting enough to warrant a picture, so here you go:


And that is all for now folks.

L

3 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Wow, I feel like I can start arranging your furniture!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

So basically I can't visit yet until the "no remotely suicidal people" rule is lifted. Sigh.

Meredith said...

Everything looks great! No Rain today? I can't wait to see pictures of the roof!!! Keep the updates coming!!!

It was so good to talk to you last night even for a little while.
Have a great weekend !!!! 3 days all the way!!!