
I can't believe it has been two years to the day that I took this picture. In some ways it seems as if was a lifetime ago, and in other ways it seems as if it was yesterday. Either way, it signfies the close of a hard but rewarding chapter in our lives. I just pray that we continue to grow in our walk with the Lord, and in our love for one another, in the next two years as we have in the past two. L

2 comments:
You totally confused me. I thought I was in some time warp and Drew had to graduate again. You should not mess with people's minds like that, especially blonde ones, and especially in the morning. :P
Look at that posture and face. He looks like he's headed to take someone out. "Now that I've graduated, I can finally KILL YOU." -rlr
Post a Comment