5.31.2006

The World We Live In

This was the scene as we walked to the baseball stadium on Saturday. Three boys, three phones, three separate converstations... and all maintaining a healthy distance from one another. :)


Just in case you were wondering, they are Jonathon, Drew & Ryan. :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

That's hilarious!!!!! if only Andrew were using his right arm to hold the phone up to his ear! Last fall I was still at the summit and we were going down to pagosa springs Colorado to work for a few days. We stopped at t a grocery store so I diecided to give Ryan a call. As I was talking to him I started walking along the yellow lines in between the parking spaces, putting one foot in front of the other so that I could stay right on the line. After a few minutes I loked back and there were 5 other people talking on their phones doing the exact same thing. We looked silly I'm sure andthey all started laughing at me.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your day off today. Have a good rest of the week. I'll try and get a hold of you this weekend so we can talk for a while.

Janice Phillips said...

these are the days of our lives! lol

JZ said...

I'm gonna start calling you Leah "Paparazzi" Zetterholm...