On Day 1230...
Here is another reason our lives have been busier lately. I was beginning to think that we would NEVER move in, but in the past two weeks sooo much has happened. Here are a few pictures to catch you up on never-ending zetterholm house saga.
Here is another reason our lives have been busier lately. I was beginning to think that we would NEVER move in, but in the past two weeks sooo much has happened. Here are a few pictures to catch you up on never-ending zetterholm house saga.
On 5-2 they placed the steel beams for the garage and porch...
And covered it with metal decking... Then on 5-7 they poured the concrete... and on 5-9 started Framing!!! :)
Now, there is actually something to see!!! The garage is on the left, and the porch wraps around from the garage to the side of the house. The front door will be in the middle of the porch. More pictures to come... as soon as it stops raining and they can start framing again. :-P
L

1 comment:
It looks great! I'm so excited for you guys. Ryan said that alot is getting done and that's always encouraging. There's nothing better than going out there and seeing guys working, and seeing the progress. I'll be praying for good dry weather so that things continue to move along.
Keep updating!!!!
Post a Comment