
I am not sure what about this picture is supposed to be comforting. I don't think anyone wants to be compared to having a watermelon inside of them. (As Drew said... something squishier would be nice). I am just sort of hoping that she comes before next week... because that picture is a PUMPKIN!
I finally gave in and packed my bag, groceries are bought and put away, all the laundry is done, the house is clean, plants are watered, Ben plans in place.
I have just decided that I am just not going to feel ready until she gets here... and maybe not even then... but at this point the only way out is through. :)
Lord willing, my mom arrives tomorrow morning (she is flying stand-by, SLC to LAX to ATL to AVL) which will be nice to not have to worry about getting Ben somewhere once labor really hits. But, my mother-in-law is great and would come at any hour of the night, so even is she doesn't decide to wait it is not a big deal.
So we shall see.... maybe she will be 10 days late to balance out Ben's 10 days early. Life is going to be interesting... I have a feeling this little girl will turn out lives upside down. I am a first born, Andrew is a first born and Ben is too... what are we going to do with a second born??? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment