4.28.2010

She is Here!



Announcing the arrival of NAOMI GRACE

Born: Monday, April 26th 2010 (on her Uncle Ryan's 25th Birthday) at 7:05am

Weight: 8lb 14.5oz Length: 20inches

The jury is still out on who she looks like. She has a whopping 2+ pounds on her brother at birth (Ben was 10 days early, and Naomi arrived ON her due date). She definitely looks like her brother... with cheeks, but most say she takes more after her daddy's side of the family. :)

She is a champion eater, for which I am extremely thankful, she is pretty laid back so far and we have just been enjoying every minute with her!

Her big brother is very proud and tells everyone "This is MY baby sister!! Baby Naomi!"

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful baby girl. I like her hair too. I didn't see it under that cute cap when I visited yesterday!

micah said...

well get her to focus and see if she sticks her tongue out. cause if she does, then i'm claiming both your kid's looks.

AMY said...

congratulations! she is adorable. i am happy for you guys and your growing family. i look forward to watching you handle two kids before i do. - so don't screw it up!

The Heart said...

Congratulations!! So glad to see your new Dearheart!

Elisa said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty and I love her name. I hope you are recovering quickly too :-)