4.24.2010

Sign in the Store Window

So, for those of you NOT from Asheville (and who may not have seen it in the news) Obama and his family have blessed us with their presence the weekend.

It is cool that the president has come to visit, however so far it has just meant sitting in stand still traffic for an hour because they shut down a major highway... but anyway...

I wish I had taken a picture, but last night we went on a fun double date with my brother and his wife and we stopped by O.P. Taylors Toy Store in Biltmore Town Square. There was a big sign in the window that read:

ALL PRESIDENTS
(Past and Present)

25% OFF THIS WEEKEND!!

(Before state, federal, local, medicare, medicaid and social security taxes)


Awesome. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's great. Did you read the one I saw from my blog? An art gallery had up "Art Sold Here for Big White Houses"