4.30.2010

Oh the things you forget...

To say that I was not excited about having a newborn again would be an understatement. I just remember the constant worry, the fear that he was going to catch some horrible cold or that I would miss something really big because I didn't know what I was doing... the list went on and on.

However, I had forgotten all the wonderful parts of having a newborn, and God has seen fit to bless us with a baby who (so far) eats, sleeps, poops etc. better than her big brother ever did. :) For this we are extremely thankful. (Not to mention that having already done this once, it is not all as scary and foreign... and I highly recommend a spring-time baby :) Sunshine does wonders. ) And I just have to say, I am LOVING all the squeaks, stretches, cuddles and milk-drunk smiles that having a newborn brings. Here are a few pictures from the last few days...

Naomi and I just hanging out. :)

Babyness.

So peaceful.

Coming home from the hospital.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I WANT TO HOLD HER!!!!

Rachelle said...

Oh so precious....

Undeserving said...

So glad you're adjusting well! She's beautiful - so precious! God was kind enough to make the newborn sighs, cuddles, etc all worth the difficulties. ;-)