3.27.2006

When it Rains it Pours

On Day 1185...

As many of you know, two of the five people in our office quit within a week of each other, and without notice almost two months ago, so needless to say since Jan. 23 life has been less than fun. Andrew has gone from 40 to 60+ hours every week and weekends are for nothing more than recovery. Well, poor A has been really stressed, and this morning he looked up the definition of burnout, and we found that he fit every part. Well, 10 minutes ago he called saying he was on his way home, and 5 minutes ago he called to say that he had rear-ended a woman at a light (it turned green and she didn't go) and that he wouldn't be home for a while. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... I guess we are going to find out.

L

7 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Oh, dear. Praying for you both...this too shall pass.

Leah said...

Yes....But how much shall it cost:)

-A

Janice Phillips said...

true...and there's the rub. but hopefully, you're ok, and that's all that REALLY matters.

Ryan said...

hey i wouldn't worry about all these so called "problems". they will all go away when i get there. so don't worry about a thing.

Rachelle said...

Get thee gone on a good vacation. -rlr

Anonymous said...

You guys are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

big bummer...Andrew, I feel your pain...I was rear-ended this past week. You and I are having similar luck, it seems! I hope everything works out okay.