3.07.2006

Bumpersticker of the Day

If You Want to Wear Fur
STOP SHAVING

5 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Ew.

Ryan said...

i have been taking that aproach for about 2 weeks now. i like it. maybe one day i'll be put into a zoo!

Leah said...

I agree with both of you! :) It is gross, and yes Ryan, there is potential for the zoo. :-D

Meredith said...

I'm not so sure that I like the sound of that. I don't think I want to be known as the girl that is dating a man that has just been put into the Zoo for his hariness. I like facial hair, don't get me wrong but all in moderation. keep in mind that as far as i know, we're not amish.

the Tyrant said...

Hmmm...this could open up a whole new realm of fashion...authentic human-hair coats! And then the whole knock-off industry - authentic replica of synthetic approximations of humanoid-type hair-like strand coats! Come on guys, we'll make millions!