3.02.2006

Late Night at the Office


Well, as I write this post A & I are still sitting in our office (yes, it is almost 9:00pm). I am so glad I had my camera, so we can remember this moment forever... or something... Andrew was feeling a little (or perhaps a lot more than a little :) overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done, so after our regular busy day was over, we had dinner delivered and have been working all evening. I am calling it quits for the night (hence the post), and hopefully he will finish soon. I promise to post more soon... maybe even this evening if A works for much longer. :)

L Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! My boss is talking about getting a cot installed for me, ya'll should think about that - then you don't even have to bother going home, you can just work and work and work and work...