3.17.2006

Count 'em - 6!!!

Well folks,

Apparently there was something added to the water across the nation at the beginning of the year...because in the last week or two I have found out that SIX of my friends are expecting babies. I am just going to rent a room at the hospital at the end of October. :) So, to all of my friends... CONGRATULATIONS!

L

P.S. I have a good water purifier.

5 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

lol...a few months ago I did a tally and my count came to 13.

the Tyrant said...

Yikes. I'd better make sure the filter on my water purifier is working. Bin Gecko is much too spoiled to share Mommy's love :-P

Anonymous said...

I think my count is at 8 or is it 9? It was higher, but there's been a few born.

Leah said...

Oh yes, my count it somewhere around 10, this is ONLY the babies that are due between Oct. 17 & Nov. 7. There are many that are due before then. :)

Rachelle said...

I do so hate to be trendy.... But.... rlr