
I can't believe it has been a year since this picture was taken... this will be the 5th year that we have braved the crowds and ventured into downtown DC to see the cherry blossoms with some of our best friends from our college days. Every year we meet on the National Mall, walk around all the monuments and finish with dinner at Uno's in Union Station. 5 years ago at the Cherry Blossom Festival A & I had just started to get to know each other, 4 years ago we were engaged in front of the Lincoln Memorial and we have gone back every year since then... and we are leaving in 2 hours and 58 minutes to do it again... I can't wait!
L
6 comments:
you know you guys love each other when you stand with a 60+ year old tree and 2 1/2 people between you.
it was so great to talk and catch up with you this morning. Hope you all have a wonderful trip.
Can't wait for the 2006 pic! Have fun and hi to all for me!
Who's the half person Ryan?
That's great. I have a similar picture - looks like it's in front of the same tree - from about five years ago. Gasp, has it been that long??!!
Have fun!
I kept my eyes open for you when we were in DC yesterday just in case :) I'm sure y'all had a wonderful time as we did. So beautiful and what great weather!
Post a Comment