3.24.2006

Not Home Yet


It has been a while since I have blogged about our house, and that is because it was moving so slow and taking so long, and we had to deal with so many awful (that is a REALLY nice term)people that all I could do was scream, and the post would have looked something like.... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And nothing else... so I thought I would save it for when there was something to actually show.

Well, here is a picture of our practically completed foundation, taken last night. On the left is the garage and on the right you see an outline of what will be the front porch. We will frame the back portion of the house up to the same level (since it is cheaper to frame than to lay block), but the front walls had to be level with the road.

Below area few pictures from the process.

L :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Congratulations guys! things are looking great! I know all about how frustrating building a house can be. keep us updated ohn the progress. can't wait to see it in "real life"
Meredith