11.12.2004

There it goes!

On Day 685...

There is goes! Cars always seem to do horrible things to your wallet. Yesterday, since I had the day off, I decided to have new tires put on the Accord. We also had it aligned and changed the oil. Hundreds of dollars later, all we can say it that it does what it was designed to do... drive, which it did before we took it in!

There it goes again! Yesterday, on a whim, Sarah H. and I decided to get our hair cut. So 4-5 inches later I walked out. It is barely to my chin and I am not quite sure if I like it. However, Andrew likes it... so I guess it is all ok. :)

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ironic - I got my hair cut to chin length a couple of months ago! Nick really liked how it looked, too. It's grown about an inch or so, and I'm not sure whether to chop it again or let it grow. I'm leaning towards the latter...

-tanya
http://www.beanbagcentral.com/tanya

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! :) I'm glad it worked out in the end and can't wait to see Honda Accord Zetterholm. ;-) hehe

See you next week. SEM