11.26.2004

It's Snowing!!!

On Day 699...

We arrived in Utah Wednesday morning to nasty cold weather, and drizzle all day long. But today we have gotten two inches of snow so far! I don't think Leah could have asked for a better birthday present than snow while we are here.

A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah,

I'm horrible with the November birthdays and anniversaries. I can never remember exact dates - just that I have multiple friends with occasions around Thanksgiving. I remembered your birthday is sometime over Thanksgiving week...but alas, the exact date escapes me!

Regardless of my inability to remember such things, I wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you and I hope your birthday was magical!

Love,
Tanya
http://www.beanbagcentral.com/tanya

Leah said...

Tanya!

Don't feel bad at all, if makes you feel better I know yours is sometime in the middle of June! :) I had a wonderful birthday, and by the end of the day we had over a foot of snow!

LKZ