11.17.2004

2004 Christmas Letter

On Day 691...

I have begun the overwhelming task of starting to send a Christmas letter. We were married between Christmas and New Year's so it didn't happen the first year of our marriage... and for who knows what reason, it didn't happen last year. But I am determined this year.

A Christmas letter has always been something I have wanted to do, but last year, there was so much going on that it just feel through the cracks, but I suppose that excuse can be used every year. Growing up my family never sent out a Christmas letter, but I always loved getting them from friends and family all across the country. (Mom, if you ever did one and I don't remember... Sorry!) So with any luck, you will be getting the 1st ever Christmas Card from the Zetterholms this December.

Today, since I only have to work a half day, this afternoon's project is to edit our wedding guest list, and update addresses and take a stab at drafting a letter. So here goes nothing!

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Don't forget to send ME one! :)

-Tanya
(http://www.beanbagcentral.com/tanya)