2.26.2008

1 Month Old
















4 comments:

Undeserving said...

My goodness, I can't believe it's been that long since he was born! Time really does fly... and I'm sure for you it seems as though it's fairly speeding past. He's cuter than ever! And kudos to you for surviving the full house. I'm sure it will be a welcome change to begin life as a new little family... just the three of you.

Anonymous said...

And still so, so beautiful! I can't believe it's been one month. :)

Janice Phillips said...

It's really been a month already?! What a precious baby boy.

Missy said...

I know this will be a repeat of what I said last night...and what everyone else seems to be saying...but he is one month?!?!?! I cannot believe it!! Time flies when you're having fun I guess. And the fuzzy arm hair is still cute. Haha. He is precious!