Well, tomorrow will be 3 weeks since Benjamin came into our lives. In the past few days I have just gotten a little energy back, (meaning I have finally worn something other than pajamas!) I have even ventured out a few times! Friday night my mom and I went to Babies R Us, Saturday we had a showing, so I hung out at a friend's house, Sunday we went to church, yesterday we went to the mall, and right now I am sitting at a coffee shop (the internet has stopped working at home, so my posts will be few and far between for a while I am afraid).
Every parent says it, but it really is true that the love you have for your child is unlike any other love you have known. I think my relationship with the Lord has been deepened just by experiecing this new kind of love. Ben is a sweet sweet baby, and I could stare at him all day. I study his every move, and could watch him make facial expressions all day... and he can't even do anything yet except, eat, poop and sleep. :) Although, he has just started to smile back at me... amazing.
Andrew and I doing well, I get about 5 hours of sleep (on average) a night and I have taken about 3 naps since he was born... I just can't sleep during the day! Besides...I might miss something. :)
2 comments:
I remember that 5 hour mark - isn't it awesome? I finally felt like "ya.. I can function this way." :)
Oh Leah....I only wish I could survive the first 3 weeks with only 3 naps. So impressive. I fell asleep nursing several times a day.
Post a Comment