2.12.2008

More Ben Pics :)

Bath. Check. Pooped. Check. Sunday outfit on. Check.
Checking out the wide world... or at least the 8 inches of it I can see!
GASP!!! A passifier!!


Sleeping on dad.




Mom did my hair. I am not sure what to think.



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Pacifiers are one of the greatest gifts to humanity. Some may say otherwise, but I figure it'll be easier to break that habit someday than thumb-sucking. :-D

And that is one cute kid you've got!!

Julie said...

Oh yeah, I am with her on the pacifier! All of my kids took/take them. I learned to limit them to the bed and car only by Adam, which was helpful. Breaking them from it proved to be MUCH easier than I had expected. So, I say carry on with that pacie!

Unknown said...

I'm absolutely in love with his mouth, is that weird? He has the cutest little bird mouth I've ever seen.
I love the picture where he is on Andrews chest, soooo sweet.
Will never would take a pacie. Jealous. We've got thumb addiction over here.
Love you

Missy said...

Hahaha!! I love the hair photo.

DcD said...

Aww, he is such a cutie!! Ditto Jessica and Julie's comments on the pacifier --it was a life saver for us with Mia especially as a newborn, and when it was time to take it away, she adjusted to life without it much more easily than we had anticipated.

It's such fun seeing all the pics and hearing your mommy/daddy stories!

Ang :-)