2.07.2008

A Day of Firsts

Ben and I ventured out for the first time alone on Tuesday night. I was a little afraid that he was going to wake up and wail but he was the perfect baby and slept the entire time! We headed out to Bible Study, the car put him to sleep he slept the whole time, and slept the whole way back, although we didn't make it to Walmart like we intended, I felt like I had climbed Mt. Everest. Silly I know...

Drew and I also took Ben out for his first walk! It was EIGHTY degrees on Tuesday, so we headed out in the beautiful sunshine and had a grand time, without jackets or socks!

And finally... Ben survived his 1st showing on Tuesday as well. Thankfully we had 5 hours notice, so we were able to get the house clean (even though they still showed up an hour early!). Sadly they didn't seem to interested, I was hoping they would see the baby and have compassion, and just buy the darn house! Maybe next time.

No comments: