Well, sickness has hit our house. Andrew's parents had it right after Ben was born, and we stayed away for weeks hoping we wouldn't get it. Well, Jonathon came down it, passed it to Andrew (who has been in quarantine the past few days) and now my little brother is getting it. So far my mom, Ben and I have not fallen to the nasty - sore-throat-high-fever-nasty-cough-bug, but please pray it stays that way!
Other than that, we are doing great. Ben is changing every day, and I already feel like I am missing it. I don't know if it is possible to have a favorite thing, but I LOVE when he sneezes. :) OK, Ben is grunting and squeaking, which either means "I am hungry" or "I need a new diaper" or it probably means both. :)
L
1 comment:
I hope you don't get sick!! We had to stay away from some of Aaron's family when I was home because they were getting over/getting the chikcen pox. It is amazing how fast they change, isn't it? I love it when Ellen stretches. She makes the cutest little faces!
Post a Comment