A friend who is recently pregnant put it in a way I have been trying to express but couldn't put my finger on. Although I feel better, this is my constant state:
"I have been feeling alright actually, just a little stupid, and tired. It is as though I don't really want to think about anything that is too complex; my attention span seems shorter for some reason and things seem to be moving in slow motion. I guess it is because there is a bunch going on in my subconscious what with knitting together this little baby bean and his little home for the next several months."
So, there you go. The reason none of my posts have been particularly insightful since... well a long time ago. :)
2 comments:
well said! i felt the same way... and still do in some ways. i guess in the gaining of so much there is some to lose as well. the good thing about being stupid is that you may not miss what you used to have, b/c you won't necessarily remember... ;0
at least you have a good excuse for short attention spans and no desire to think...maybe I am growing an ADD bean or something...
Post a Comment