Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
I LOVE this one. Especially because here in FL with a generally older driving population the turn signal seems to be optional. It drives me CRAZY!!! (Oh, and btw, we are not finding out the baby's gender so I'm working on the gender neutral nursery.) :-)
3 comments:
ok that's one of my top 3 favs for sure.
I LOVE this one. Especially because here in FL with a generally older driving population the turn signal seems to be optional. It drives me CRAZY!!! (Oh, and btw, we are not finding out the baby's gender so I'm working on the gender neutral nursery.) :-)
Hi Leah,
My favorite bumper sticker of all time has to be -
"So, you're a feminist ... isn't that cute."
Post a Comment