9.18.2007

Shopping

For those of you who know me, you know that shopping is WWAAYYY down the list of things I like to do, it ranks just slightly above shopping with my mother. (Mom, if you are reading this, I love you, but you know it is true). I am a make-a-list-go-to-store-buy-items-on-list-GET-OUT-shopper. So, last week I went on one of my list-shopping excursions, and dragged my hubby along with me (yes, I had to drag because although I am a list-shopper Andrew is a NEVER-EVER-shop-i-will-wear-holes-in-my-socks-for-a-year-as-long-as-I-don't-have-to-shop-shopper.) to buy some essential items. We bought:
  • A Teflon pan - I have been putting it off for 4.75 years and I finally got one.
  • Garbage disposal cleaner pellets - cause we needed them.
  • 2 pairs of maternity pants - mostly for my friend Dawn who was horrified at the fact that I only had one pair.
  • North Face Backpack - this was part of the per-marital counseling. Andrew REFUSES to carry a diaper bag, and said that only a North Face backpack would do. (This was also our way of getting out any spending we wanted to do because we now know it is a boy, so we bought one thing that we were planning to buy anyway, hopefully that will hold us off for a while. :)

I hope you enjoyed your random post for the day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hilarious!

Anonymous said...

dont youknow teflon iS poisonous?! and you are PREGNANT.