7.11.2006

Vacuum Questions...

I need advise!!

Has anyone bought a vacuum recently? Do you like the one you have? The one we have is about to die at any moment, and after using it your ears ring for the next two hours it is so loud. We are going to have berber carpet, has anyone else heard that you can't use a vacuum with a beater brush (that it negates the warranty or something)? Anyway, if you know of a vacuum or have a vacuum that you love and/or have berber carpet leave me a comment and let me know what you have! (No, I don't have the money for a rainbow etc... we are going to good & reasonably priced :). Thank you in advance for your help!

L

2 comments:

DcD said...

Not sure about the berber carpet and warranty- that's interesting. we bought an Oreck. It's not the cheapest, but it is daggone lightweight (great for up and down stairs) and picks up the dirt very well. It also came with 8 years warranty and 8 years maintenance checkup.

It actually makes vacuuming sort of fun. Sort of.

Nica said...

I found your blog via Amy and Kevin Koon's blog... and just had to comment on the vacuum question. :)

I love my Oreck, it goes from carpet to hardwood to tile marvelously.