7.21.2006

Almost, But Not Quite...


And here is the most recent picture of the house. This is as far as the siders could get before they ran out of siding AND they need a 60' (40 wasn't good enough) latter to finish the chimney. :-P You can't tell, but the inside of the house is almost painted they will finish up on Monday, then you will have pictures of the doors we hung and trim we nailed up... all I can say is Praise the Lord for Caulk!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow! it looks so great! When the painting's done be sure and post some pictures of the inside. I'm anxious to see the results of what has consumed all my conversation time with Ryan the past few weeks.
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Leah - it looks so nice! It is so much fun to be here in Utah and see your beautiful house go up. I love the porch.