Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
Well it's a good start Leah! Things will move alot faster when your house is all finished and all you have left is packing. I wish I could be there to help you! Have a good rest of the week and great weekend!
Oh Leah... I feel for you! I can just see you carefully packing up your stuff one box at a time, and carefully labeling where it will land in your beautiful new house. What a great event that will be!
3 comments:
Well it's a good start Leah! Things will move alot faster when your house is all finished and all you have left is packing.
I wish I could be there to help you!
Have a good rest of the week and great weekend!
Oh Leah... I feel for you! I can just see you carefully packing up your stuff one box at a time, and carefully labeling where it will land in your beautiful new house. What a great event that will be!
Cry.
Post a Comment