7.14.2006

Seeing the Sights!!

Ok, well not so much since their isn't so much to see (at least in the "sights" area) in southern MO in the middle of August... but I will be able to see all of my family, watch my brother graduate from boot camp and meet my (other) brother's girlfriend and see a friend from childhood that I haven't see in years!!!

Tickets are confirmed, Drew, Ryan & I will be flying to MO Aug 16th and returning the 20th.

WOHOO!!

L

P.S. This trip was sponsored by American Express and our house building endeavor... because of them Drew, Ryan & I can all fly for free. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!! I am so excited to see you all. :) Just let me know when/where as time gets closer and you know more! :)

Anonymous said...

yea! that's going to be such a fun time for you guys! cheer super loud for micah for us!!

Meredith said...

yeah! I'm so excited about you guys coming! We're going to have a blast even if it's only for a few days!
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

And you thinks it's hot and humid now? :)

Have fun! Visiting MO has always been enjoyable for me.