7.06.2006

DIRT & FLOORS!!


So here is the house as of Tuesday morning. The biggest change is obviously the dirt, you can actually walk up to the house now without risking your life on some make-shift plank. It was a long but productive weekend. Between Friday morning and Tuesday evening we put in 58 hours of work. We layed over 600 square feet of hardwood and almost the same amount of tile. Only the grout and a few tiles on the master tub are left to do this weekend. And then we start trim! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I love the house updates - it looks amazing!

Meredith said...

It's great to see proof of what has been consuming your lives the past week or so. Everything looks great and I have to say I love tile and hardwood.

Good luck with the rest of that project and keep posting those pictures!

Have a great week!

Sarah said...

i love the deck and tile! it looks great. keep the pictures coming!

AMY said...

everything looks wonderful, next i want to hear about paint!

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

I'm so happy for y'all! Your house is shaping up beautifully. I can't wait to see the finished product (you too, I bet :)

the Tyrant said...

Yeah - 58 hours of work is the #1 reason to not build a home. :-P

Anonymous said...

you guys must be exhausted! It's so fun to watch all the changes and the evolution of your house.