Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
7.28.2006
Seen While Driving
All I can say is Asheville in Unique. I saw this car while driving down the street in the middle of the day. It has no signs on it, they wasn't advertising anything... it was just like that. In case you can't tell, it is a blow up shark on the top.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that you had your camera with you to capture such a priceless shot.
2 comments:
I love that you had your camera with you to capture such a priceless shot.
-r-
that's hilarious! i've been out of town the past couple days so i'm just seeing the tile and paint and it looks great! see you soon!
Post a Comment