12.28.2005

Until Death Do You Part...


Well... here is a picture of what we were doing three years ago today. :) In many ways it feels like yesterday, but in others it seems that we have been together forever. It has been an amazing three years, full of challenges and adventures. I can't wait for the rest of the journey. I love you Andrew! Happy Anniversary. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you and I both got married within six months of each other! :)

Happy, happy three years - and here's to many, many, many MORE!!!

Anonymous said...

My number 5 was December 15. I love the Christmas season for weddings. Its so nice and romantic, plus we did not have to pay for flowers for our church becuase it was already decorated!! LOL

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah M. said...

Happy 3rd anniversary (yeah a little late). I WAS thinking of you on the 28th. Here's to many, many more happy years!