
Here are Heather and I... again on the floor in the grocery store in the WINE SECTION! It was bad enough taking the last picture, but then I had to sit (and face the shopping customers) for this picture. I guess I can add it to the list of things-I-have-never-done-before-and-probably-will-never-do-again. :)
I was able to sit in on her classes (she teaches Highschool) and I even had college flashbacks when I edited a paper of hers for a writing class. There is no one else in the world I can have such real converstions with, while tagging along and just becoming part of her life for four days. I am so blessed to have such a true friend in Heather.
3 comments:
Ah, common', Leah. You had FUN sitting on floor in the grocery store! And what better section than the wine aisle to do it? Better than the dog food or the pickle sections, don't you think? Though I suppose in front of the live lobsters just waiting to be bought to be boiled alive would have been interesting too...
So fun! I'm so glad you posted these. I was thinking of Heather just the other day. Good times, that first year, good times. Amazing what God has done in our lives and where everyone is. I met a lady at my church that is a long time family friend of the Papke's, David McKennett's in-laws. Small world, eh? God bless us every one!
Heather, Heather--Still cute, still a little weird. I miss you.
-R
Post a Comment