So...listening to the radio today, I heard something amusing...
"You think you're ready for kids?
Well, first smear peanut butter all over the new couch and rub it in.
Second, leave two half-eaten fish sticks behind the bed for the whole summer.
And third, take two animals, preferably small goats, into the local grocery store, picking up everything they knock over, and paying for everything they eat or destroy...
And then come tell me you are ready for kids!"
A
2 comments:
Type A people with the sole creative outlet of a blog couldn't possibly have children that out of control. Impossible. Not to mention the fact that behavior like that depends on the complete and total lack of training, which I'm sure you'll both be great at. I'll send you a bill for my $.02 tomorrow. ;-)
That is a pretty accurate description of our kids. Here is one that I can add:
- Spend several days repainting a room in your house. Then take purple marker and draw all over the wall.
And not to disagree with JR, but while training accounts for some part of behavior, there is a great deal that children just don't realize is bad until the first time that they do it. Also, Christy and I have two boys that act nothing like what we did as children.
Post a Comment