
I know it is a little late to be posting a picture of our Christmas Tree, but it is still before Christmas, and it is so beautiful I just had to share. So here is a picture of our lovely tree, which we cut and hauled down ourselves from the tippy top of a mountain in WNC... did I mention it was in the pouring rain. We won't forget it any time soon... and it was worth every minute in the rain and mud, it made it ours. I love decorating it. I buy ornaments whenever I travel, so I get to relive so many memories every year when we decorate the tree. Andrew's mom also put and ornament in a box every year until he got married (mostly homemade as you will see below) so we now have enough ornaments to decorate at least the front half of the tree. Here are a few of my favorites. L
No comments:
Post a Comment