On Day 1076...
Yesterday afternoon I got a call from my good friend Rachel's mom saying that they were driving through Asheville, and wanted to know if we could meet up for dinner. It was a wonderful surprise, and we were able to meet up with them for an hour over dinner before they headed for warmer weather... further south, and I headed to a white elephant party with my church choir. :) Ahh... great fun.
L
1 comment:
Ok...I must admit, I was really weirded out by the fact that you were meeting up with my family without me. There was no one to warn you about the children's erratic behavior, or my parents political incorrectness!!! ;) Immediately after I got off the phone with my mom (as the family met up with the two of you) I called Julia for a little therapy session because she knows my family. Thank you for being kind in your posting. ;)
Note to self...don't give Mom my friend's phone numbers unless I'm there to supervise.
Post a Comment