Tales of the events, both real and imagined, thoughts, ponderings, some deep and some shallow, observations and the like as experienced by a girl, who was born in the north, grew up in the west, moved to the east and currently lives in the south.
9.01.2005
I spoke too soon!
On Day 979...
A just payed $3.99 per gallon for gas!
L
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ouch. :/
I feel your pain. Here it's a buck cheaper. However...I liked the analyst in an article I read that said the only way for $4/gallon prices to be sustained is for oil to hit $114 per barrel...and it's not there yet. As someone else said - we have a delivery problem, not a supply problem. It'll get better. :)
1 comment:
Ouch. :/
I feel your pain. Here it's a buck cheaper. However...I liked the analyst in an article I read that said the only way for $4/gallon prices to be sustained is for oil to hit $114 per barrel...and it's not there yet. As someone else said - we have a delivery problem, not a supply problem. It'll get better. :)
Post a Comment