On Day 1002...
Well, when I woke up yesterday I must have woken up on the wrong side for the bed. I felt awful. And work has been difficult to say the least... and we are about 3 offices short...so for the past two weeks I have had no office, and for part of it I had no computer (it still doesn't print or have access to my work email) and I was still expected to get everything done. As a break from the mess, I went out to lunch with my husband and when I was leaving I backed into some guy's brand-new Acura. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry. Praise the Lord for my level-headed husband! I flagged him down, and he talked to the guy (who had just finished replacing his back bumper from when someone else hit him), took care of all the insurance stuff and bought me a bunch of daisies to make it all better.
We had dinner with A's cousin & her husband and just laughed all evening and swapped Zetterholm family stories... YIKES! I thought his immediate family was weird! (At least one of us is normal ;). Then we stopped by a friend's surprise 16th Birthday party... 200+ people! The birthday girl is heading up Operation Christmas Child at our church so, instead of birthday presents everyone brought things to fill shoeboxes. So I suppose all's well that ends well.
L
3 comments:
I hope tomorrow is a better day! I was very excited to read about your house building plans, and I hope that goes well!!
"The birthday girl is heading it up at our church sin" - Just exactly what is that?
Sorry, apparently I wasn't totally awake when I posted. I think I fixed it.
L
Post a Comment