9.28.2005

38 Down... 12 to GO!!

On Day 1006...

I just booked my tickets to visit Washington state in November. That will make my "States Visited" tally 38 before I'm 23. Only Vermont, Delaware, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, New Mexico, Kansas, Alaska & Hawaii to go! (Yes, there is a trend... I haven't been anywhere in the deep south). RMA & I are headed to Washington at the beginning of November to visit a friend of ours, who moved from the DC area a little over a year ago. How many states have you been to?

L

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done everything on the east coast. I believe I'm only MISSING Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, and Wisconsin...

Rachelle said...

We'll see if we can't get Oregon in there too. I'm missing: Louisiana, Alabama, N. Dakota, and Hawaii. -rlr

Anonymous said...

I'm missing: Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, and Vermont. So I guess that puts me at 40 states in 23 years. Leah, if I have anything to do with it, we'll get Oregon on your list as well. :)

Janice Phillips said...

I'm missing Vermont, Florida, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska. Looks like we're tied, although you're much younger than I am so technically, you are probably ahead. ;-)

Jeff said...

I'm way behind, missing everything west of the Mississippi except CA, CO, TX, and AR. I've been to 28 of 50, I think.