On day 994...
1. I can't sing.
2. My middle name has always been William.
3. I want to name our first child Shanthi.
4. I like tattoos... I have four, one for each year at PHC.
5. I like earrings, I had one.
6. I am addicted to addictinggames.com.
7. I am a play-before-work person.
8. Oh wait... Just play.
9. I played piano for six months.
10. I like Doc Martins.
11. I like sleeping late.
12. I like book sales.
13. Especially if it is a used book sale.
14. I have been to England, and L to India.. so we are planning a trip to Italy.
15. I like cigars.
16. I like Friends.
17. I don't like dress clothes.
18. I own something purple.
19. I like food. (hot, Indian, cold, Chinese, spicy, leftovers, Thai, sweet... it doesn't matter).
20. And pizza.
21. Chess.
22. Mountains.
23. Fall.
24. I snowboard.
25. I really am addicted to addictinggames.com.
26. I used to be a spy.
27. By spy I mean I worked for the government.
28. I like working outside.
29. I am not native american.
30. I like XM Radio.
31. In the car I listen to The Loft (XM 50) and Fox News.
32. I like dirty unwashed jeans.
33. I majored in Strategic Intelligence.
34. I worked in a shoe store in college.
35. As a result I now have 2 pairs of Cole Haan shoes, 2 Cole Haan belts & 6 sets of Cole Haan cedar shoe trees.
36. I don't like broccoli.
37. I hate lists.
38. I am addicted to CNN.
39. I don't like card games.
40. This is a really long list.
42. I love shade-grown Guatemalan coffee.
43. I want a palm with wireless internet.
A
3 comments:
11? You are the only person I know that has breakfast at 6:00 am on Saturdays - I'd hate to think of what "getting up early" is for you.
Andrew, I absolutely support you on #13.
Oops. I meant #3.
Post a Comment