
This is our dear sweet friend Sarah H. This picture was taken almost 3 years ago. I surprised Andrew on his Golden Birthday (he was 24 on January 24th) and instead of going to the Melting Pot in Charlotte we flew out of Charlotte and met our great friends Dave & Jennifer for dinner at the Melting Pot in DC. And then we had a huge party at Sarah's house the next day. :) It was great fun and I think I totally surprised him. :)
So, I am not going to tag anyone specific, but if have you a minute and want to do it, please do and leave me a comment so I can come and check it out!!!
1 comment:
good job! i normally don't like those games, but this one seemed so different for everyone because no one has the same "fourth photo" in their files. thanks
Post a Comment