11.05.2008

Happenings

  • BLOOD - This learning to walk this is hard work! Two week ago we had blood for the first time, and we have had it multiple time since, the poor little boy can't catch a break! Despite it all he has been a really sweet baby! I have been meaning to post his 9 month pictures, but I delayed taking them so his face wouldn't be all banged up, then I just gave up and while taking the pictures he had his worst spill yet! :(
  • JOB - Well, I feel like I am watching ping-pong. Two weeks ago Andrew was let go, 1 1/2 weeks ago he was hired back, last week his boss had another no-meds-bi-polar-freakout, and as of yesterday we are jobless again. However, he has lined up a few jobs doing some small business consulting type things, so God is taking care of us!
  • CAR - my little Cord has been acting weird all week. There is nothing that rattles your nerves like a car not starting! Thankfully it was only a battery!! And talk about a God thing, someone slipped Andrew $100 at church on Sunday, and the car total came to $99.60. God is Good!!

No comments: