8.07.2007

Resurfacing

I have been out of it for over a week now, and I am just starting to feel normal again... although normal is a relative term.

About 10 days ago I got a NASTY head cold that took me out of commission for over a week, which then (yahoo) developed into Pink Eye. I think I am finally ALMOST back to the normal pregnancy sickness.

I am now a week and a half past the 1st trimester mark, and still no big signs of the sickness letting up. Although I think I have a little more energy.... I now need a nap only every OTHER day instead of twice a day. :) But maybe that is just not being as sick any more. AUGH!! Life is fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Soon, this sickness will be a thing of the past. You'll have a little baby to cuddle in the end, and say it was worth it. :)
~jenna

Rachelle said...

I hope you are just late getting to the feeling better part.

Today Ben said: "I want to have fun with Leah and Andrew." You are not forgotten! -rlr

The Sooz said...

I really like the idea of "normal pregnacy sickness".